CV in Secondaries? Current cycle progress

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

painted_roses

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! How do I know if a school wants a CV uploaded to their secondary portal? And is a CV just all my skills, awards, and experiences combined (long resume) or is it only for those with extensive publications?

Mine is 3 pages, pretty, organized, and got me several jobs so far. Current gap year full-time CRC at a good university in CAR T research. But I am not sure what schools want them and where.

Currently, I’ve only gotten two interviews so far, and could use advice on if I should send anything else to the schools I haven’t heard from…
 
Hi all! How do I know if a school wants a CV uploaded to their secondary portal? And is a CV just all my skills, awards, and experiences combined (long resume) or is it only for those with extensive publications?

Mine is 3 pages, pretty, organized, and got me several jobs so far. Current gap year full-time CRC at a good university in CAR T research. But I am not sure what schools want them and where.

Currently, I’ve only gotten two interviews so far, and could use advice on if I should send anything else to the schools I haven’t heard from…
If a school wants you to upload a CV you will see that instruction as part of their secondary app.
The vast majority of schools use your AMCAS activity listing serving as a standardized view of what you would have on a CV.
Look at the NYU SDN page as an example of one school that wants your CV as well - they ask for it specifically