CV on Pitt app?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Picklesali

M2
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I just added another school....Go PITT!

I've already submitted med school secondary and I'm ready to submit MSTP secondary, except I don't know if I should fill out the CV section.

I don't have any publications (yet...we are going to be publishing within the next few months....) so I was wondering if there was anything else that you guys put in this box?

All my research experience is on other parts of the app, I feel anything else would either be redundant or superfluous.

Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

I feel anything else would either be redundant or superfluous.

I think you answered your own question. I'm sure that if you're at the point of thinking more information is redundant or superfluous, you have enough research experience/awards/other stuff that you're a competitive applicant.

:luck:

-j

blast dang it!

J-Weezy you are my hero. But I just tried to submit it leaving that part blank and I got a pop-up error saying "Please fill in your CV." I guess THAT answers my question...

Members don't see this ad :)
blast dang it!

J-Weezy you are my hero. But I just tried to submit it leaving that part blank and I got a pop-up error saying "Please fill in your CV." I guess THAT answers my question...

It was a while ago, but I am certain that I submitted without the CV.

Alright. That's done. Another one bites the dust.