CV Question on Technician vs Intern

Started by Meg-241
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Meg-241

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I have a quick CV question, if anyone has any experience with this particular issue.

I worked at the same place for 7 years. 3 years I was a Pharmacy tech, then I changed over to a Pharm intern once I started pharmacy school, which has been going on 4 years now. I was wondering how to put this on my residency CV. Just due to the fact that I was doing more and had more responsibilities as an intern.
I was thinking to separate it like this:

Pharmacy XY- Pharm Tech
2011-2014
(List Duties)

Pharmacy XY-Pharm Intern
2014-2018
(List Duties)
__________________________________________________
OR should I do:

Pharmacy XY- Pharm Tech/Pharm Intern
2011-2014
(List both duties)

I just don’t want my CV to be too wordy, but Im not sure the best way to describe that I was both. I was going to leave out Pharm tech alltogether, and just do my Intern duties, but I can’t state I worked there since 2011 as an Intern, when I wasn’t in Pharm school yet.

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad