Cvs job offers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
omg, you guys get paid a LOT. i miss retail :(

LOL!

Members don't see this ad.

omg, you guys get paid a LOT. i miss retail :(

LOL!

:eek:

Must go check outside to see if pigs are flying. Never seen a statement like that on SDN. So, can we ask what you make and what area of pharmacy you practice? I would reciprocate but I am a lowly P3 working as an intern so it is easy to calculate my pay, just divide yours by 3.

:(

$117,520 based on an anticipated schedule of 40 hours per week
Long Island, NY

Members don't see this ad :)
No way that can be a CVS unless there is a pharmacist shortage in your area.

I started at a little bit over 57 in 2009. I make over 65/hr now.

An increase of 8 bucks in two years! Are you the pharmacy manager now?

An increase of 8 bucks in two years! Are you the pharmacy manager now?

Its over 8 bucks, between 65-70 over three years. i wont say how much to protect my identity. However CVS pays for good management and needs.

A few bucks here and there is nothing. It is the benefits and bonus that I'm after. :)

Does anyone know what the approximate starting hourly pay is in the DC/Silver Spring/NoVA area? I am interviewing for a position there but want to make sure there will be a higher salary to off-set the high cost of living.

CVS Dallas 55.75 for a 40 hour work week.

Last year, in my area the 2012 CVS interns were all offered positions without an interview. This year the 2013 interns were all required to go through interviews. I do not know if they were all offered positions or not. For the people responding to this post, were you all required to interview and do you know of a number of CVS interns that were not offered positions?

I was not a CVS employee and my interview came at the school interview day. I actually have 3 offers that I can tie back to the career fair. Do NOT underestimate these.

I got an offer for $55.75 in forth worth, texas with 40 hours a week.