Cvs rx2000

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mpadshala

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How to void rx in CVS system?

How to put RX on Hold in CVS system

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know how to void, but I can address your Hold question.

Put in the patients name into the system
Type "O" for On Hold
Put in the script
Script is now on hold

to avoid, at profile page, hit V, then RX number.
or at main screen, E for edit, RX number, P for price,enter 0 as quantity, space enter for delete, space enter to confirm.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does this mean noone at your store knows how to do this? Or did you just want the opinion of the web population that you're less likely to ever meet?

No offense, just it's usually quicker to get an answer from people at work since you're normally there when the question pops up and can't post from the store. Unless this came up at home, in which case, you need a life.:smuggrin:

You REALLY need to call your district trainer. I hope to God/Allah/Yaweh that you're at the cash register until you get trained.

You guys are being mean.
If I ask the seven different people I work with how to do something in our software, I get seven different answers in varying degrees of complexity-that are also sometimes different than the training from the software developer. I also have found some shortcuts on my own, that will save me precious hours of my life I would otherwise spend on hold with a third party trying to undo some dumba** application someone else executed cause they didn't know any better, cause they didn't ask or asked someone who has been doing something the same way forever, regardless of what is left in their wake.