CVS store manager beats shoplifter to death

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
$50/hr to play Call of Duty? Hell yeah. It's almost like going pro.

I think Starcraft pays a bit more.

Members don't see this ad.

so instead of hiring security like any normal multi-billion company.......the next best option was to show off your "managerial skills" and choke a man to death....I would hate to see what would happen to the employees if their register came up short

Last edited:
Props to CVS for backing the store mgr. This POS won't be stealing anymore. One less burden on our society and the taxpayers.

and you're a pharmacist????!!..................WOW!

Members don't see this ad :)
In a ghetto, the way to win people's respect is not with kindness, but toughness. You have to establish yourself as the allpha male/female in order to survive in that dog-eat-dog environment. My recommendation for you is whever a customer comes to your pharmacy to fill a script, instead of trying to please him and submit to his ****ty demands, first you say to him, "My name is Chris Co2012...and you can **** yourself!". Then you go back to your station and fill the order like a boss. I assure you that in no time people who come to your farmacy with start to to pay reverance to you as you are Godfather.

you are right about that...i work in a pharmacy that is in a very ghetto environment...we have had at least 10 pharmacist within 1 year because they couldn't deal with that type of environment. We finally got a Rph with a "i dont give a fu**k attitude" and he tells them that its his license and he going to do things his way and if you don't like it keep it moving. Kill'em with kindness DOESN'T always work. I will tell you one thing he is highly respected by them, customers/patients know that they cannot come and intimidate him.....he is from the hood too so he has the same mental perspective and he can be just as ghetto

you are right about that...i work in a pharmacy that is in a very ghetto environment...we have had at least 10 pharmacist within 1 year because they couldn't deal with that type of environment. We finally got a Rph with a "i dont give a fu**k attitude" and he tells them that its his license and he going to do things his way and if you don't like it keep it moving. Kill'em with kindness DOESN'T always work. I will tell you one thing he is highly respected by them, customers/patients know that they cannot come and intimidate him.....he is from the hood too so he has the same mental perspective and he can be just as ghetto

You definitely can't approach peeps from the barrio/ghetto the same way you approach peeps from the 'burbs.

You definitely can't approach peeps from the barrio/ghetto the same way you approach peeps from the 'burbs.

Yup, people from the burbs are *******s. When I was an intern at CVS, my first store was in the ghetto. Often when a customer would walk up to the counter I'd greet them with something like "Sup man, What up bra, What's good my man, etc".

Then some store in the rich neighborhood requested some help so I went there for a few days, and the rich fools over there did not like being greeted by "whats up". Pricks.