I have complaints filed on me pretty much on a daily basis. Hell, I have complaints filed on me when I didn't even do anything. I'll randomly get a tech come up to me and say "That person wants to know your name." Uhh... okay...
Why not go over there and soothe the situation, you ask? Well, you go work in the ghetto right across the street from 3 emergency rooms and tell me how that works out for you.
I'm telling you - Daily Basis Complaints (DBC). It's a metric that I'm trying to reach 65% on. Right now, I'm at 45.3%. I have a lot of work to do to but I think 2013 is going to be a great year for improvement!
(If you didn't catch the sarcasm and light-heartedness in this post about having to work in a high volume store with such a demographic, well then disregard completely because I'm not going to argue about it.)