CVs vs. Resumes for fellowships?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kendrick lamar

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I see there's a thread on CVs during midyear-my professor said that we probably should not have to bring CVs unless we are doing PPS. I am still working on my CV primarily for residencies(it's taking me a while), but I plan to get it pretty much refined and final during break. However, I decided last minute that there is one fellowship program I am very interested in and am going to see if there are open slots for it during the conference. I am wondering whether it is best to then bring a CV in this case or just a resume?