cycle 2012 any word from massey yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

efab

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wondering as i have not heard anything other than the selection committee meeting will take place in mid-february.

Members don't see this ad.

the international office said the selection committee is meeting this week(end) and initial emails will go out early next week and trickle out for the rest of march.

is it considered a double post if you post twice in a row? i mean no offense, just answered my own question and thought i would fill it in as others are viewing the post but not replying.

its not a double post if you write something new, answrring your own question is surely fine

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been logging in daily as a lurker because I wanted to see if anybody was posting about Massey. Sort of afraid a real post will jinx my chances. Going back into hiding again . . . at least until after I hear something. :scared:

Hey there, I just got an acceptance email from Massey. I was initially put on the wait list and guess I got bumped up this second round of offers. I was wondering if anyone else has heard back and will be attending in the summer? Best of luck to all!

Yay bch3n!!! I so happy for you! :hardy::hardy:

Has anyone else heard back from Massey? Anyone going there in the summer? I'm hoping I'm not the only one from the U.S. thats going!

I was hoping to hear something last week but nothing . . . so no news is bad news according to the letter they sent in February. I am still wait listed. :(
Congrats to you!

Is anyone planning on entering June 09???

Also, you are still a doctor even though you get BVSc or whatever behind your name right???? People still call you doctor so and so??

Also, you are still a doctor even though you get BVSc or whatever behind your name right???? People still call you doctor so and so??

Yep, you still get to be Dr. So and So. :)

You just can't use the letters DVM after your name.