D.O. Secondary Application fees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cat Nip

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've applied to at least 14 D.O. schools. I didn't really take into account the secondary fees. What is the average fee for most D.O. school applications? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone, I've applied to at least 14 D.O. schools. I didn't really take into account the secondary fees. What is the average fee for most D.O. school applications? Thanks!

I think most of them were like $50, but some were over $100 also.

On the whole they are cheaper than MD but still pricey.

I think most of them were like $50, but some were over $100 also.

On the whole they are cheaper than MD but still pricey.

Do you remember which ones were specifically over 50? And thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Your IS D.O. schools are mostly likely around $50. Most private D.O. programs are around $80. I haven't seen a $100+ D.O. secondary application fee yet.

Once you start receiving secondaries, the price will be listed for you. If you don't want to wait till then, go to the specific school's website and it should be listed there as well.

How much was the primary?

TUCOM Cali $100, MU-COM $100, TOURO-COM NY $200 -- :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Do schools waive it if you got the fee assistance waiver?
Most do! You can see which ones do in the AACOM Information Book. A few of the schools that I have applied to (LECOM, UIWSOM) ask that you email them a copy of your waiver confirmation email and then they'll waive it.

LECOM - $50
KCOM - $70
Nova - $50