Quantcast

D.O. Soccer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Buster Douglas

Unregistered User
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
315
Reaction score
1

Members don't see this ad.
What schools have a team?

Pikeville will rock 'em. Anywhere, anyplace... :cool:
well... anywhere within a weekend's drive.
 

calcrew14

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Buster Douglas
What schools have a team?

Pikeville will rock 'em. Anywhere, anyplace... :cool:
well... anywhere within a weekend's drive.

Well, if that Buster Douglas kicked Mike Tyson's butt in boxing, what does his DO version kick in soccer? :scared: :D :scared:
 

cooldreams

American Mensa Member :)
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2003
Messages
2,063
Reaction score
4
duh... he kicks balls... :p

:thumbup:
 

Viper RT/10

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by calcrew14
Well, if that Buster Douglas kicked Mike Tyson's butt in boxing, what does his DO version kick in soccer? :scared: :D :scared:
Lame.
Originally posted by Boomer
Do you guys play barefoot there in the hills of Kentucky?
Lame.
 

Dr JPH

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2000
Messages
5,910
Reaction score
37
PCOM has a team. City champs. We play Jefferson Med, Drexel Med, Temple Med, UPENN Med.
 

STAC

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Boomer
Do you guys play barefoot there in the hills of Kentucky?

Just trying to correlate recreation to everyday life.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
 

Buster Douglas

Unregistered User
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
315
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by JPHazelton
PCOM has a team. City champs. We play Jefferson Med, Drexel Med, Temple Med, UPENN Med.
Impressive.

Too bad Philly's 9 and a half hours away.
 

Yosh

Livin' in the WINDY CITY
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Oct 25, 1999
Messages
1,395
Reaction score
0
During my MS1 year...we had one team...and during MSII and now...we have 2 teams...both indoor and outdoor leagues...

I like the night games....
 

DOnut

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
493
Reaction score
1
We have some Damn good soccer players here at NYCOM. I'd just have to say that we're the best in the D.O. world. I challenge anyone, and we can put together a team to destroy all.....without practicing. NYCOM SOCCER :clap:
 

calcrew14

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
1
how ironic!!!!!!!!! while everyone else on this planet call it football, people here just want to call it soccer. quite a reminiscence of something to me. but i definitely can do whatever romans do here. so no problem. it's the world that is perverted, never the romans.

what else could be more unigue than d.o. soccer? right now, the favorite teams to win d.o. soccer world championship is either nycom or pcom. the team from kentucky could be a cinderalla team though. i heard that they manipulate the ball very well. no kangaroo cleats can match human skin.....:D
 

sdeel

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
VCOM won the intramural co-ed championship here at VA TECH vs. all the sororities and frats. The basketball made it to the elite eight vs 150+ teams so we too can ball here in Virginia.

sam
 

Dr JPH

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2000
Messages
5,910
Reaction score
37
Originally posted by DOnut
We have some Damn good soccer players here at NYCOM. I'd just have to say that we're the best in the D.O. world. I challenge anyone, and we can put together a team to destroy all.....without practicing. NYCOM SOCCER :clap:

Typical NYCOM attitude.


;)
 
Top