D.O. Soccer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Buster Douglas

Unregistered User
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What schools have a team?

Pikeville will rock 'em. Anywhere, anyplace... :cool:
well... anywhere within a weekend's drive.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Buster Douglas
What schools have a team?

Pikeville will rock 'em. Anywhere, anyplace... :cool:
well... anywhere within a weekend's drive.

Well, if that Buster Douglas kicked Mike Tyson's butt in boxing, what does his DO version kick in soccer? :scared: :D :scared:

duh... he kicks balls... :p

:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by calcrew14
Well, if that Buster Douglas kicked Mike Tyson's butt in boxing, what does his DO version kick in soccer? :scared: :D :scared:
Lame.
Originally posted by Boomer
Do you guys play barefoot there in the hills of Kentucky?
Lame.

PCOM has a team. City champs. We play Jefferson Med, Drexel Med, Temple Med, UPENN Med.

Originally posted by Boomer
Do you guys play barefoot there in the hills of Kentucky?

Just trying to correlate recreation to everyday life.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by JPHazelton
PCOM has a team. City champs. We play Jefferson Med, Drexel Med, Temple Med, UPENN Med.
Impressive.

Too bad Philly's 9 and a half hours away.

During my MS1 year...we had one team...and during MSII and now...we have 2 teams...both indoor and outdoor leagues...

I like the night games....

We have some Damn good soccer players here at NYCOM. I'd just have to say that we're the best in the D.O. world. I challenge anyone, and we can put together a team to destroy all.....without practicing. NYCOM SOCCER :clap:

how ironic!!!!!!!!! while everyone else on this planet call it football, people here just want to call it soccer. quite a reminiscence of something to me. but i definitely can do whatever romans do here. so no problem. it's the world that is perverted, never the romans.

what else could be more unigue than d.o. soccer? right now, the favorite teams to win d.o. soccer world championship is either nycom or pcom. the team from kentucky could be a cinderalla team though. i heard that they manipulate the ball very well. no kangaroo cleats can match human skin.....:D

VCOM won the intramural co-ed championship here at VA TECH vs. all the sororities and frats. The basketball made it to the elite eight vs 150+ teams so we too can ball here in Virginia.

sam

Originally posted by DOnut
We have some Damn good soccer players here at NYCOM. I'd just have to say that we're the best in the D.O. world. I challenge anyone, and we can put together a team to destroy all.....without practicing. NYCOM SOCCER :clap:

Typical NYCOM attitude.

;)