Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an email from a program I had scheduled and interview with this week. They said they have filled most of their positions with the pre-match, and gave the option of cancelling the interview.
I am bummed. I still have (had?) 8 interviews left to do - and felt like canceling some, but having them suggest canceling really bums me out.
I called to ask how many positions they still had open and if they think they will fill them with more pre-matches. Have not heard back.
Just saying DAMN
I am bummed. I still have (had?) 8 interviews left to do - and felt like canceling some, but having them suggest canceling really bums me out.
I called to ask how many positions they still had open and if they think they will fill them with more pre-matches. Have not heard back.
Just saying DAMN
This is fabulous news. If I guesstimate that you have 12 interviews plus your friends 47 and Since you and your friend can only match to one spot each, that leaves 57 of those 59 total iv's for other less fortunate.
You should try to get some counseling for your inferiority complex.