Dalhousie Pharmacy - 2011 applying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is getting a bit ridiculous. They said 1-2 weeks and its been 3. :(

Members don't see this ad.

I emailed again, apparently they are set to go out the first week of July (next week).

Members don't see this ad :)
almost a month between batches of letters... nice haha :xf:

Hopefully we hear something back early this week...

I know, I hope we do too. This is getting ridiculous!

Those of us still waiting must be on the replacement list or something....

Last edited:
Just received my acceptance letter in the mail today. I live in NB, so hopefully the rest of you hear soon. See you in September! :)

Hey all, I got my letter yesterday, and it was dated July 8th. I would imagine everyone should be getting theirs soon, as they require confirmation of the offer by the 25th.
Good luck all! :)

Hi guys,
I was just wondering if anyone knew if the interview had any written components to it or was it just oral. And does anyone know how many ontario students got in this year ?

Thanks

Hi guys,
I was just wondering if anyone knew if the interview had any written components to it or was it just oral. And does anyone know how many ontario students got in this year ?

Thanks
The interview was just oral. Not sure about the # of Ontario students, but on the FAQ part of the website it says 10% of the 90 seats are reserved for non-maritime students.

Hey guys, I have a 3.6 (4.3 scale) GPA and am a maritime resident. I am just a first year and those are my first semester marks, what are my chances at an interview?