phenylalanine

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
Anyone else as impressed with Dartmouth as I am? A week after the interview invite sent by the admission office, I got a letter from the dean adding his personal invitation. Talk about being personal with applicants. :)

bootz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2005
Stumptown
Status
sim4radonc said:
Anyone else as impressed with Dartmouth as I am? A week after the interview invite sent by the admission office, I got a letter from the dean adding his personal invitation. Talk about being personal with applicants. :)
They must be really impressed with you credentials. Congrats!

phenylalanine

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
LT8R said:
They must be really impressed with you credentials. Congrats!
oh! I thought everyone whos been offered an interview there gets one, no??

About the Ads

bootz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2005
Stumptown
Status
sim4radonc said:
oh! I thought everyone whos been offered an interview there gets one, no??
I have no idea. I was complete only about a month ago and haven't heard anything yet.

Dakota

10+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
I sent my stuff in in Sept and got an invite yesterday, I'm def very excited about Dartmouth, it's in my top 3 with Emory and Uconn (I know, an eclectic grouping).

phenylalanine

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
Dakota said:
I sent my stuff in in Sept and got an invite yesterday, I'm def very excited about Dartmouth, it's in my top 3 with Emory and Uconn (I know, an eclectic grouping).

lol very eclectic indeed :)

yeah! I am very excited about dartmouth too. it seems like a very nice place to be

ti89

10+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2004
Status
Ya the Deans letter was a nice touch. I thought everyone would get it. It come after the invite. Mine came like a few days after.

JG198

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2005
Status
Medical Student
ti89 said:
Ya the Deans letter was a nice touch. I thought everyone would get it. It come after the invite. Mine came like a few days after.

He'll write you another one if you get in

About the Ads