Dartmouth Dean's Letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phenylalanine

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else as impressed with Dartmouth as I am? A week after the interview invite sent by the admission office, I got a letter from the dean adding his personal invitation. Talk about being personal with applicants. :)

Members don't see this ad.

sim4radonc said:
Anyone else as impressed with Dartmouth as I am? A week after the interview invite sent by the admission office, I got a letter from the dean adding his personal invitation. Talk about being personal with applicants. :)

They must be really impressed with you credentials. Congrats!

LT8R said:
They must be really impressed with you credentials. Congrats!

oh! I thought everyone whos been offered an interview there gets one, no??

Members don't see this ad :)
sim4radonc said:
oh! I thought everyone whos been offered an interview there gets one, no??

I have no idea. I was complete only about a month ago and haven't heard anything yet.

I sent my stuff in in Sept and got an invite yesterday, I'm def very excited about Dartmouth, it's in my top 3 with Emory and Uconn (I know, an eclectic grouping).

Dakota said:
I sent my stuff in in Sept and got an invite yesterday, I'm def very excited about Dartmouth, it's in my top 3 with Emory and Uconn (I know, an eclectic grouping).

lol very eclectic indeed :)

yeah! I am very excited about dartmouth too. it seems like a very nice place to be

Ya the Deans letter was a nice touch. I thought everyone would get it. It come after the invite. Mine came like a few days after.

ti89 said:
Ya the Deans letter was a nice touch. I thought everyone would get it. It come after the invite. Mine came like a few days after.

He'll write you another one if you get in