Dartmouth Secondary Question, need help!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sng33

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been pndering this secondary question for over a week now, and I desperatly need everyones ones help to get some flowing. Here is the question:
"Please share with us something about yourself that is not addressed elsewhere in your application, and which could be helpful to the Admissions Committee as we review your file?"
My AMCAS app. basically contains all of the really important non-academic things such as my extracurriculars, community service, motivation. What angle did some of you guys take, or what are your thoughts. NEED HELP

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I talked about mountain biking. I mentioned it as an extracurricular hobby on AMCAS, but I didnt address it in either of my essays, so I took the opportunity to address it in depth on the Dartmouth secondary.

just expand on one of your extracurricular activities or use that forum to explain why a certain grade in a class was not as good as it should be :D or any other difficulties that you might have had in life ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
I just cut and pasted a bunch of smaller essays from my other secondaries, so it gave a better picture of myself.

Andrew

thanks for the help guys, expanded a bit on circumstances that caused my grades to be subpar my first year. Also expounded on some of my interests such as hiking, and camping.