Dartmouth Secondary

Started by Iamdumb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Iamdumb

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone having problems with the Dartmouth Secondary Online Form that converts your entries into RTF format?

Thanks.
 
Iamdumb said:
Is anyone having problems with the Dartmouth Secondary Online Form that converts your entries into RTF format?

Thanks.


Yeah, it didn't use my webpage inputted AAMC id, SSN, and everything else up to the course listings. I decided to just input that stuff manually; where there's a choice of answers, I copied my answer on to the Word form.
 
as06 said:
Yeah, it didn't use my webpage inputted AAMC id, SSN, and everything else up to the course listings. I decided to just input that stuff manually; where there's a choice of answers, I copied my answer on to the Word form.
I had a lot of problems too. Finally the word format worked.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So are people just telling it to 'print' in RTF format, then going and manually filling out the document in word itself? Or would you recommend the HTML format. I don't know what to do :scared:
 
Darkshooter326 said:
So are people just telling it to 'print' in RTF format, then going and manually filling out the document in word itself?

That's what I did.
 
Darkshooter326 said:
So are people just telling it to 'print' in RTF format, then going and manually filling out the document in word itself? Or would you recommend the HTML format. I don't know what to do :scared:

I just did it in the HTML format to make it work.