DAT 2016 questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DAT 2016 wrong answers and questions.

• Question

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Answer

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Tallon

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took the DAT noticed they had some questions that were straight up wrong. What do I do?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You are not allowed to discuss exam questions. It against the DAT policy.

You are not allowed to discuss exam questions. It against the DAT policy.

I am simply asking a question about who to report it to? I didn't list the question or the answer choices. Just that the question they have is incorrect.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am simply asking a question about who to report it to? I didn't list the question or the answer choices. Just that the question they have is incorrect.
There's nothing you can do about it but you're right that they are sometimes wrong about things.

Below is some information you might find helpful.
Contact Information
ADA Department of Testing Services
211 East Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Email: [email protected]

DAT Score Information and Audit Request

The Department of Testing Services will report your official scores to centralized application services (i.e., ADEA AADSAS or TMDSAS) when you select a dental school on your DAT application that participates in the corresponding application service. If your DAT application has no dental schools selected, then you have not granted permission to the Department of Testing Services to release your official scores to these centralized application services.

Please retain the unofficial report given to you at the Prometric Test Center; otherwise you must pay for an additional copy.

The Score Report Request is on the left navigation.

To have your examination results audited, complete the form below and submit the appropriate fee:

Reactions: 1 users