DAT Bootcamp full lengths

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drsoni

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have taken almost all of the individual DAT subject tests on bootcamp. Should I still take the full lengths for practice? Even if I take the full lengths, how much can I rely on the scores since I've already taken it before?

Sent from my SM-G935T using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Personally I bought DAT genius along with Bootcamp just to avoid this issue (as Ari states in the schedule). Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea for you to purchase genius now for their full length tests, since you haven't done their individual subject tests. Of course saving money is always a priority and I was in the same boat, however when I'm taking full length tests and predicting scores before my actual test I want the estimates to be as valid as possible. Sadly I think the only way to do this is buy both (or another test package, genius is simply what I went with because of Ari's recommendation)

Reactions: 1 user
I have taken almost all of the individual DAT subject tests on bootcamp. Should I still take the full lengths for practice? Even if I take the full lengths, how much can I rely on the scores since I've already taken it before?

Sent from my SM-G935T using SDN mobile

Not exactly sure but I think the questions from the individualized full length tests come from the full length tests, they are just randomly mixed up.

Someone please confirm/deny this that would be very helpful thanks

Not exactly sure but I think the questions from the individualized full length tests come from the full length tests, they are just randomly mixed up.

Someone please confirm/deny this that would be very helpful thanks
I remember it being this way. Still doesn't hurt to do them over though.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
You should definitely take the full lengths at some point so you know how you perform over an entire test under timed testing conditions. But you may want to wait a few weeks if you can so that you aren't answering most of the questions based on previous recognition alone, because it's the same pool of questions.

Last edited:
I remember it being this way. Still doesn't hurt to do them over though.

Ehh it could hurt. Good for review but not good for simulating a test environment. You'll have already seen the questions before so your score won't be an accurate portrayal of how ready you are. Just be cognizant of that so you don't generate any false confidence. Other than that though, yes I went through all the questions multiple times.

Ehh it could hurt. Good for review but not good for simulating a test environment. You'll have already seen the questions before so your score won't be an accurate portrayal of how ready you are. Just be cognizant of that so you don't generate any false confidence. Other than that though, yes I went through all the questions multiple times.
True. They should make the full length test questions completely different from the section test if your want to see an accurate portrayal of your score. But it still doesn't hurt to do them over. I can't even tell you how many times I did those questions and still got them wrong. It definitely helped me doing them over though.