DAT Bootcamp scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fan2342

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does bootcamp give a total science score or just individual scores for practice exams?

Members don't see this ad.

Does bootcamp give a total science score or just individual scores for practice exams?

I believe you can just average the 3 out and that's your Science total. Or total up how many you got correct out of 100 and compare it to the online charts.

Members don't see this ad :)
They will only show TS if you do the full-length. In all honesty I would ignore that and do them individually.

Did you check back at the results? It should've listed the amount of questions you got right out of 100. Then use that and compare that with the 2009 answer sheet and compare I guess. I haven't used bootcamp for months so can't remember.

Did you check back at the results? It should've listed the amount of questions you got right out of 100. Then use that and compare that with the 2009 answer sheet and compare I guess. I haven't used bootcamp for months so can't remember.
O is the 2009 scale accurate for bootcamp test?

Nope but gives you an rough idea.
Okay thanks. Question to everyone, is it a good thing if I got the same AA on bootcamp tests 3-5? I started with three because I did subject tests for 1 and 2. I was hoping for improvement with each test but I've gotten the same AA each time with varying science scores