DAT Bootcamp vs DAT Destroyer QR vs Math destroyer: Which one is the most representative for the real DAT? DAT Bootcamp's QR is crushing me.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrapperCrops

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I personally think the Math Destroyer is easier than DAT bootcamp. After doing Math destroyer several times, I breezed through the DAT Destroyer's QR (it was really easy). I tried doing DAT Bootcamp's test 1-10 and every single one of them obliterated me (not saying that it's bad, just really hard). If the QR for DAT bootcamp is the most representative, I'm screwed.

How representative is the DAT Destroyer version of the QR in terms of the difficulty? (not talking about Math destroyer)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I personally think the Math Destroyer is easier than DAT bootcamp. After doing Math destroyer several times, I breezed through the DAT Destroyer's QR (it was really easy). I tried doing DAT Bootcamp's test 1-10 and every single one of them obliterated me (not saying that it's bad, just really hard). If the QR for DAT bootcamp is the most representative, I'm screwed.

How representative is the DAT Destroyer version of the QR in terms of the difficulty? (not talking about Math destroyer)

I exclusively used the QR Destroyer and Math Destroyer for the exam and scored a 30 QR. The Destroyers were harder than the QR section on the exam, so I was very prepared. The QC sections were nearly identical to the Math Destroyer. I think the regular DAT Destroyer QR section is also pretty representative, but it's more of a bunch of preparation problems to get you ready for the more in-depth material in the Math Destroyer.

Regardless, if you can do both the Destroyer and Math Destroyer without a problem (in terms of QR at least), you'll be set for the exam.

The math destroyer will prepare you for ANY calculation related questions. It over prepares you which is a good thing. However one thing it is lacking is the new type of math questions, such as comparison questions. DAT BC prepares you very well for those. On my real DAT, I had around like 10 comparison questions.

The math destroyer will prepare you for ANY calculation related questions. It over prepares you which is a good thing. However one thing it is lacking is the new type of math questions, such as comparison questions. DAT BC prepares you very well for those. On my real DAT, I had around like 10 comparison questions.
You must be using an old book, we updated our Math Destroyer and the QR in DAT Destroyer when the DAT changed several years ago. We have 20 comparison added to the DAT Destroyer book, and many more in the Math Destroyer book. We have students very well prepared for this section.

Nancy

The edition I used had a bunch of QC questions and I felt perfectly well prepared for the questions I had on my DAT. I think I ended up having between 5-6 if I'm not wrong, but it's been a while. They were easy after completing the Destroyers.