• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

jol2008

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hello Everybody,
I was wondering whether anybody knows for how long a DAT score is valid. I think UCLA does not accept scores more than two years old. I am planning to take the DAT in May of 2007 and apply to dental school for 2009. Does this mean that my score will have expired by then, since the schools start in August?
I appreciate any help/suggestions.

rals

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
would you be applying to enter school in 2009? If so, then I think you should be fine. If however you plan to apply in 2009 for 2010, then it might no longer be valid. best bet for this sort of question is to call the school.

djeffreyt

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2006
Dallas
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
check with schools, but the general rule most schools live by is the rules set down by the ADEA that DAT scores are valid for 3 years from date of DAT test.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.