DAT question (again) =)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predent77

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
sorry for posting so many questions about the dats here.. but i'm really getting freaked out b/c i am taking the test in a week...
anyway... about topscore... the ochem and bio sections were pretty tough and from reading from other posts...the actual dat will hopefully be easier than topscore.. however, is the pat section, gchem, reading comp, and math section pretty much on par with the actual dat?
i was doing those sections on topscore and i found them to be easier than the kaplan tests... my scores on all these different tests have been fluctuating like crazy.. from really low (14, 15) to about 20, 21.. i just hope that my scores next week will be closer to the 20-21 range than the 14-15... i'm so confused and i don't know what to expect.. ;(
any input on this will be greatly appreciated!! thanks so much!!!

Members don't see this ad.

topscore is much harder on sci part, PAT and reading are about the same. if you can get up to 20 on topscore, nothing need to worry about the real DAT :eek:

hope you doing well, let us know what happy.

regards

snowman