DAT retake or apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentaltid

Reaction score
Hello, I just took my DAT and it wasn't great. I'm planning on retaking, but have to wait till September. Should I just go ahead and apply early and mention about my retake? or should I wait till September to apply? Is there a difference? Thanks!

PAT 19
QR 18
RC 16
BIO 18
GC 19
OC 18
TS 18
AA 18

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Submit old DAT. Make a new New DAT file in aadsas that shows you are going to take a test. Yes, apply early! Good Luck!

Hello, I just took my DAT and it wasn't great. I'm planning on retaking, but have to wait till September. Should I just go ahead and apply early and mention about my retake? or should I wait till September to apply? Is there a difference? Thanks!

PAT 19
QR 18
RC 16
BIO 18
GC 19
OC 18
TS 18
AA 18
I’m honestly in the same boat.. idk whether to apply with my score and then retake it and resubmit that in September or just apply with what i got..

Your scores are not Awful so I'd just go ahead and submit but definitely indicate you are expecting a retake in September. That way you'll have it submitted early but they will wait for your new score before they decide what to do with you