DAT score and possibilities of interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

busz84

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just took my test today, and here are the scores;
total science 17, bio 16, org 15, gen. chem 20
pat 17
rct 19
qrt 23,
which make my average academic score to be 19.

gpa, 3.4, sci gpa 3.2

what do you think abt my chance of getting in?? i applied to 13 schools
loma, usc, tuft, temple, upenn, upitts, boston, unlv, nyu, marquette, nova, mich, indiana

any comments appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

hey hey hey, a 19 aint bad! Your QR saved your life. I don't have to tell you that your science scores aren't top notch. If I where you, I would study the heck out of the science and retake it (if that's an option that your exploring). I know, retaking it sounds like that abslolute last thing that you want to do, but give it a week and it won't sound so bad. A good number of the shcools might not like to see that 15 (in particular) on a science. But if you've got the other stuff down, you should be able to pull the sciences up. Take a few days to relax!! :sleep:

well, if i retake it, i'll be too late for the 2005 cycle, cause u can retake it in 3 months right??? any suggestions???

Apply asap and if you don't get in this year you can always retake the DAT and apply for 2010.

busz84 said:
well, if i retake it, i'll be too late for the 2005 cycle, cause u can retake it in 3 months right??? any suggestions???