DAT Scores- Low QR and PAT

Started by y0994
Tags Tags
dat pre-dental
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

y0994

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
So I just took my DAT and was super disappointed with my QR and PAT scores. Here's the breakdown:
Bio: 23
O chem: 23
Gen chem: 22
QR: 17
PAT: 18
RC: 21
AA: 21, TS: 23
Idk if I have a good chance this cycle, I already applied last month, and got my secondary apps in. I have a 3.53 science GPA, and 3.55 cGPA..
Is there still a possibility I may get interviews?
just really freaking out and hoping for the best now :'(
 
Last edited:
Hey guys,
So I just took my DAT and was super disappointed with my QR and PAT scores. Here's the breakdown:
Bio: 23
O chem: 23
Gen chem: 22
QR: 17
PAT: 18
RC: 21
AA: 21, TS: 23
Idk if I have a good chance this cycle, I already applied last month, and got my secondary apps in. I have a 3.55 science GPA, and 3.7 cGPA..
Is there still a possibility I may get interviews?
just really freaking out and hoping for the best now :'(
Literally no one cares about QR. You are chillin! Look at that TS and RC!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks guys! This helps a lot.
Since I just took it, it'll probably take a couple of weeks to get verified.. So I'm guessing that'll hurt me a bit.. But let's hope all goes well 🙂
 
Thanks guys! This helps a lot.
Since I just took it, it'll probably take a couple of weeks to get verified.. So I'm guessing that'll hurt me a bit.. But let's hope all goes well 🙂

Wow, you made this account so long ago yet you never posted.