This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aspdent1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm feeling really discouraged about my DAT scores and I'm so conflicted right now about retaking it :( Just wondering if you guys think I have a chance at Canadian schools with these scores:

RC 17 :arghh:
BIO 22
CHEM 18
TS 20
AA 19
PAT 20

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I think most canadian schools look at your AA and do not isolate your RC (with the exception of meeting UWO cutoffs).

So your strong biology kind of masks your RC :)

Are you in province anywhere and depends on your GPA

I think most canadian schools look at your AA and do not isolate your RC (with the exception of meeting UWO cutoffs).

So your strong biology kind of masks your RC :)

Are you in province anywhere and depends on your GPA

Thanks for replying! My GPA is competitive! That's why I'm so upset about the DAT because my chances of an interview were counting on this. I live in Ontario

Thanks for replying! My GPA is competitive! That's why I'm so upset about the DAT because my chances of an interview were counting on this. I live in Ontario

Ah I see! If you are OOP for UBC, it might be an uphill battle since they weigh the DAT quite a bit pre interview.

However, if you're IP for Toronto then your GPA will probably balance you out :)