DAT Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentistryIsLife

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a rising senior biomedical engineering student at UConn with a 3.95 cumulative gpa and a 3.93 science gpa. I just took the DAT and ended up with the following scores: 25GC 21Bio 20Orgo 19QR 19PAT 17RC 22TS 20AA. In your opinion, do I need to retake the test? I hope to end up at either UConn, BU or Tufts. Do I have a solid chance with my GPA and this DAT Score?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I think you have a solid shot at any of those schools. Yes the 17 RC is probably lower than you want but it's a 17 and not lower so you're good there. Your TS is very good As well.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have almost the same DAT (21/23) with worse RC and basically the same GPA as you, so yes you should be fine. Idk about UConn tho because they've been shafting me lately, but for BU and tufts you should be good to go.

Reactions: 1 users
I have almost the same DAT (21/23) with worse RC and basically the same GPA as you, so yes you should be fine. Idk about UConn tho because they've been shafting me lately, but for BU and tufts you should be good to go.
Do you think the fact that I am a UConn student already will help me at all?