Dat study materials that got me a 21AA

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

reecij

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I am selling both DAT DESTROYER and DAT MATH $175 2011 edition. No markings. I took my test a week ago and it is now time for these materials to go!!! I increased my AA from a 14 to a 2:D!!!! I rather sell together but I may consider selling seperate.

Thinkwell online year subscription $80 great for getting understanding on Biology topics. Comes with videos, handouts, and quiz questions... which gives you and opportunity to practice, practice, practice!!

MCAT 1001 Gen Chem and 1001 Organic questions $35 thats 2002 questions ppl! questions--- YES I used MCAT problems to study for the DAT the extra problems were great. I loved the set up and I could practice like 50 to 100 questions on a certain topic that I was confused on until I better understood the topic vs repeating the same 5 questions that you have already memorized the answers to...

ADA 2009 practice test $20 Great practice for an idea of the question types

Kaplan White Book $35 Gives you an overview of all the topics. I'll throw in the kaplan flashcards that I have for free.

Campbells $50, Raven $30 - Books that the ADA recommends to use when studying for the test. I found them helpful when I didn't understand a problem from destroyer and I wanted to look the answer up. I would read the entire section and it really helped me get other questions right because I was familiar with that chapter.

If your planning on taking the test you should use these materials. checkout my breakdown I was no genius. If you buy everything of course I'll give you a better deal!! pm me about any questions like if you want me to meet you somewhere or shipping...

Good Luck

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: