DAT taken 8/12/2017 valid for 2019-2020 cycle (next cycle)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SobeLifes

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have taken DAT 8/12/2017 and planning to apply next cycle (2019-2020 application cycle).
I think it would be around 2 years if I apply June of 2019 since my DAT score passed;
will this be ok? Thank you for help!
 
I have taken DAT 8/12/2017 and planning to apply next cycle (2019-2020 application cycle).
I think it would be around 2 years if I apply June of 2019 since my DAT score passed;
will this be ok? Thank you for help!
Your scores are valid for 5 years. So yes, this should be fine.