I'm too paranoid to date anybody right now lol.
A lot of my friends in college had dated girls that ended up just using them for connections in research and help with classes. There was even a few cases where some girls would "date" a guy in their class and accuse them of sexual harassment or rape to take out the "competition". It's literally one of the sickest things I have ever witnessed. I understand that the process of becoming a doctor is very competitive, but ruining somebody's life just to get a step up is beyond disgusting.
When I was a TA for organic chemistry, I would commonly witness students do poorly in organic chemistry. I would spend hours of my own time helping students understand and love the subject. But there was one girl who was failing quite badly and couldn't grasp any of the concepts. In desperation, that girl accused me of raping her in her dorm and said that the trauma from the rape didn't allow her to focus in the class. This was a complete lie as the time and location of the rape didn't match where I was at the time, which was with my professors doing research. This ended up being dismissed, but this whole situation seriously ruined many lives. Long story short, I went to court, was found not guilty, the girl got expelled, and many of my professors got fired for not being "professional" (the deans weren't happy that they were defending me).
This whole situation messed up my life a bit too because everybody thought I was a rapist and would avoid me. People spat on me, vandalized my car, and did a lot of other messed up things until I finally graduated. I was even let go from my job as a concert pianist and guitarist because I was a "risk".
I use to be a model, so dating girls wasn't really hard for me (people care about looks way too much 🙄). But ever since that situation, I've been very cautious with talking to girls and have generally avoided doing anything where I will be alone with them. I don't plan on having sex or going on dates with any girl until I know her really well. I'm starting medical school next week and I genuinely hope that everyone I meet is nice. Hopefully, I'll meet my future wife there. I just want a simple, quiet, and happy life with my future wife once we're both doctors.
Basically, be careful who you date and interact with.