Day in the life of a med student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Essee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Friend shared this video, thought it was pretty funny!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
:claps: loved the ending with the fourth year complaining

I'm only applying to med school because of that.

:claps: loved the ending with the fourth year complaining

I'm only applying to med school because of that.
Sleeping until 4 in the afternoon doesn't feel very good of course it was a struggle!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What's the point of 4th year if you can cruise through not doing anything?

4th year guy is so based.

Reactions: 1 users
My biggest takeaway from this video is that you can cook pizza rolls without taking them out of the box. Game changer

Reactions: 16 users
Hahahahahahaha this was hilarious

Hahah fourth year seems turnt if he is so hungover he has to sleep all day and wear shades for that dim lighting. Can't wait

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This seems pretty accurate. I've heard MS2 is the most stressful time of medical school.

I would prefer it when confronted with the daunting hours of residency...

^ Yea 4th year is like the last break you will ever get apparently. After that its residency and then real life. lol

How does one jump straight to fourth year?

Reactions: 5 users
This seems pretty accurate. I've heard MS2 is the most stressful time of medical school.

It's prep for step 1, the most important exam of your life. MS1 contributes also but MS2 is when you get serious about it. Yeah, pretty stressful.

Lol. very accurate.

4th year is your reward for surviving 2nd and 3rd year. I spent most of 4th year playing Call of Duty. Diamonded up all the guns.

Reactions: 2 users
I get that fourth year is fun and everything, I'd just rather not pay $75k for it.

it's a very hopkins attitude.
You must be really good at reading people, because I'm not sure what that means really. I guess everyone at Hopkins is as broke as I am.

I'd rather not pay 75K as well. I'm not a Hopkins type.

I'm the "don't want to pay 75K" type.
I just wish someone would have told me I was the Hopkins type when I was a 23 year old with a 3.2 gpa and I wouldn't have done any of this work. I'd have just applied on pedigree alone.

Reactions: 1 users