Day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Columbia22

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What day of this week are you guys studying until??

Members don't see this ad.

I am studying up until Thursday night. Friday I am going to relax and go tubing down the Guadalupe.

I'll probably go through flash cards on Friday morning, but the afternoon is reserved for reviewing some CE, prompts and just managing my stress levels.. but I'm a last minute type of study person anyways, it's just a confidence thing.

Friday at about 2pm..I think I'll just review the biology material.

and then the rest of the day go see the movie theaters to relax!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
wednesday evening. my brain's about to reach maximum saturation really soon.

Last full test on Wed then gradual taper until test day. Friday will be light fun reading/writing plus low-stress lab work.

All the way up to Friday night about 9PM. Then relax and go to sleep around 10PM and wake up around 4-5AM to let my brain get functional by 8AM.

I think that in order to give your self a chance to score well, you should not study on Friday before the test. Just chill out on friday, do something you haven't done in a couple of weeks and get a good nights sleep. Whatever you might learn while cramming on friday night is no worth getting two hours of sleep before the test an be extra anxious during the test.

The main thing is to minimize the amount of stress you have before and during the test. Doesn't matter how prepared you are for the test and how many times you have scored 40's in practice, you will be nervous during friday night and all day saturday.

Just try to make it through the day without just cracking to the pressure and Sunday will be a whole new day (that is for those of you that are taking the test on saturday).

dmitri

I think you should practice a few questions and doing some light reading just to keep yourself in gear. Friday night is definitely for early sleep