Dc mpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jewel2

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone took law for DC before?
What study guides did you use? Is the law at their website enough?
Any information would help. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks all, Can anyone help me with some doubts I have plzzz? What is the ratio of pharmacist to technician in Washington D.C and how many interns can one pharmacist have ? If he has 2 student pharmacist than what is the ratio of tech to Rph? Who can prescribe ? Can a generic savings be passed to patient if yes than in how much portion and how it's determined? If a patient request to give his prescription to one of his relatives who's working in pharmacy can you do give it if yes than how( i mean like in envelope with name or unidif..)? Can you fill out of state RX ( written by RN)? What documentation req for product interchange? can a Pharmacy legally repack other pharmacy rx under what circumstances?

Members don't see this ad :)
DC does NOT have such requirements, there is no such talk of that in the regulations or even on the exam.....

Thanks Future doc, I read the ebook , for federal Barry resis. I have exam in 2 weeks and I'm very nervous. Would you give me any suggestions . How is the exam like

I failed washington DC mpje once and moving from state of IL. I have no clue where to read from for DC MPJE. I need to know study material and books I must refer to. Please HELP HELP HELP!!!
I just found out that I failed DC MPJE by 1 point (I scored 74). I feel awful right now! I studied really hard and did all the practice tests as well. The test was ridiculous! I am licensed in 2 other states (VA and PA) and have never failed an exam. This is going to affect my start date as well...I am so bummed right now! :(

Is there anyone else who's failed it in first try and then passed it? What study guides did you use? Any advice or uplifting comments would be really helpful at this point.