DDS/DMD Programs for international dentist in TEXAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sadaf

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
I have a question regarding texas.
As far as i know University of texas san antonio have 10 seats for internationl dentists.
Does any body knows is there in Texas any other programs for international dentist available who wants to pursue DDS degree?
What are other programs available in texas for international dentists

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

UT Houston accepts a few students. No fixed numbers, its space available basis and it's a 3 year program. :)

Hey sadaf,
In texas u can also practice dentistry after doin dph and mph for which u need to take a GRE. just call the university and find out more else look into their website. I dont the exact link but u can google.

Members don't see this ad :)
Univ of Texas, San Antonio has mentioned that they need official school certified transcripts directly from school. How to obtain this from school cauz once the school issues the transcripts they will not have any copy of that, moreover it has been more than 7years. Is it enough if we send a photocopy of our transcripts or how should we obtain this???? Can anybody help in this regard.

hi,
For san antonio, texas, just send them a sealed copy of ur transcript which u have. they dont mind accepting the sealed copy from the candidate. they do not accept photo copy or notarised copy.
again, to confirm call them up if u intend to send copies. if not just send a selaed copy issued to u by ur school alongwith ur form and other spplemental documents.

hi,
For san antonio, texas, just send them a sealed copy of ur transcript which u have. they dont mind accepting the sealed copy from the candidate. they do not accept photo copy or notarised copy.
again, to confirm call them up if u intend to send copies. if not just send a selaed copy issued to u by ur school alongwith ur form and other spplemental documents.

thats what i did.
if you can get a seal on the envelope from ur school, that would be great!