Quantcast

deadline tomorrow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr.evil

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Well, I remember how the day before the deadline was for me. I switched my top three about 5 times. Pure stress. Then, the wait. pretty fun. Good luck to everyone.

Just wondering if anyone was ranking any everyday programs. It seems all the "top 5 on my ranklist" are hopkins, UTSW, washu, boston something, duke, the occasional indiana, and blah blah blah. Anyone like any state programs or community programs?

I'm excited for everyone. Enjoy 4th year. I can't say that enough. Don't know what you got til it's gone.

Foxxy Cleopatra

Surgery Resident
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I was indecisive until the very last minute as well but in the end would have been happy matching at any of the ones I ranked. I had so much fun at Match Day- I thought, yea, some place out there liked me well enough so here I come!

I actually liked the community and everyday State School U.'s the best (which is where I have ended up) and though it has its frustrations and is not glamourous; we're a hardworking, fun bunch and the learning opportunies are certainly there.

have fun!