dr.evil

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 31, 2001
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Well, I remember how the day before the deadline was for me. I switched my top three about 5 times. Pure stress. Then, the wait. pretty fun. Good luck to everyone.

Just wondering if anyone was ranking any everyday programs. It seems all the "top 5 on my ranklist" are hopkins, UTSW, washu, boston something, duke, the occasional indiana, and blah blah blah. Anyone like any state programs or community programs?

I'm excited for everyone. Enjoy 4th year. I can't say that enough. Don't know what you got til it's gone.

Foxxy Cleopatra

Surgery Resident
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 24, 2002
The Surgery Lounge
Status (Visible)
Oh yeah, I was indecisive until the very last minute as well but in the end would have been happy matching at any of the ones I ranked. I had so much fun at Match Day- I thought, yea, some place out there liked me well enough so here I come!

I actually liked the community and everyday State School U.'s the best (which is where I have ended up) and though it has its frustrations and is not glamourous; we're a hardworking, fun bunch and the learning opportunies are certainly there.

have fun!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.