Dean's Certification Form

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ROSE1010

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Do you guys know if every school needs the Dean's Certification Form!

When I received my admission packet from NJDS, there was form that I needed to give to the dean of each school to verify my record to make sure that student did not violate any code during his/her presence. I did send the form to all the school attended but some of them has not even respond and it is really frustrating. I wonder if every school request the same form to be submitted or not. This is really waste of time. I attended some summer schools and I now I need to find the dean of the school to sign this form for me. NJDS wants to receive this form by March to keep my seat and I am worry that the delay cost my place. Do you also have the same problem with your school? I appreciate your feedback...

Members don't see this ad.

I am not sure if every school wants Dean's Approval form, but I guess you should keep calling your schools to let them know about the deadline. Dental schools are pretty sensitive about their deadlines.

I know Houston does not require a Dean's certification form. I fact I have never even heard of it before. But then again we are all at the mercy of the dental schools so good luck with that.