Debating between Bootcamp and Destroyer.. but more concerned about PAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmyshadow

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking my DAT in the middle of June (late, I know), and was debating getting destroyer or bootcamp. I'm mostly concerned about the studying for the PAT section, though. I am finishing up a postbac and did fairly well, so the sciences aren't a HUGE concern for me, in terms of needing to relearn everything. For this reason, I am leaning towards bootcamp, but I've also heard that the destroyer can really drill concepts into your head. If I go the destroyer route, I'd have to find a way to practice the PAT though. Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

I realize finances aren't something that can be taken lightly, but if you're going through the DAT I'd invest into being successful and get both. You can always save money with other areas of your life

Dude go for bootcamp and destroyer if you can! They are both really helpful. If cost is an issue I can sell you my destroyer book from last year at a discount, send me pm.