• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Dec Mayo Interviewees

maygirl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2002
    GOBUCKY! said:
    Other than an email stating that your app has been ranked, has anyone heard from Mayo about an acceptance or rejection?

GOBUCKY

I'm not a December interviewee, but on mdapplicants.com, someone got accepted on 1/28 with a January interview.

Good luck!

Apr 16, 2004
    Denver, CO
    1. Attending Physician
      That made me all depressed, but the person who was accepted 1/28 says in his comments that he's MSTP, so I'm guessing the admissions process is different. Also, he interviewed 1/21 and heard back 1/28, and judging by what everyone else is saying (and my own experience), no one applying regular MD has heard back with anything for at least four weeks. Anyway, there's still hope--good luck to all who are waiting to hear! :luck:

About the Ads

maygirl

7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Apr 23, 2002
        bjackrian said:
        That made me all depressed, but the person who was accepted 1/28 says in his comments that he's MSTP, so I'm guessing the admissions process is different. Also, he interviewed 1/21 and heard back 1/28, and judging by what everyone else is saying (and my own experience), no one applying regular MD has heard back with anything for at least four weeks. Anyway, there's still hope--good luck to all who are waiting to hear! :luck:

You're probably right - i noticed that too, but he didn't mention that he's mstp for mayo specifically.......but i think you're right, bjackrian. :luck:

maygirl

7+ Year Member
        15+ Year Member
        Apr 23, 2002
          chumpana said:
          i'm an EARLY december interviewee... and I still haven't received an e-mail telling me I'm ranked. should I be worried, or assume they're behind?

You shouldn't be worried. They took just as long with mine and other interviewees. But don't be afraid to ask them if it's bothering you - they're very nice!

chumpana

7+ Year Member
          15+ Year Member
          Jul 25, 2003
            I figured I'd give them til mid-Feb before I started getting too restless.

maygirl said:
            You shouldn't be worried. They took just as long with mine and other interviewees. But don't be afraid to ask them if it's bothering you - they're very nice!

SwankyLove

10+ Year Member
            5+ Year Member
            Jan 2, 2005
            Southern California
              chumpana said:
              i'm an EARLY december interviewee... and I still haven't received an e-mail telling me I'm ranked. should I be worried, or assume they're behind?

i interviewed on jan 10 or 11 and got an email telling me im ranked...lemme check....jan 26. i dont know if you should be *worried* because everyone different blah blah blah. but i would be worried that they might have lost or forgot about your application...i dont know. im not like an expert but you might want to call and just ask when to expect an email about your rank in a very polite way.

Clarissa :love:

godawgs39

10+ Year Member
              5+ Year Member
              Jan 13, 2005
              1. Medical Student
                My roommate's brother interviewed there a while ago and was accepted with a full scholarship. He hasn't decided yet because he's waiting to find out what kind of $$$ help he'll get from Michigan. He is one of the few, from what I've heard, as my roommate interviewed there last month and he said something like only 6 acceptances had been given out total.

chumpana

7+ Year Member
                15+ Year Member
                Jul 25, 2003
                  SwankyLove said:
                  i interviewed on jan 10 or 11 and got an email telling me im ranked...lemme check....jan 26. i dont know if you should be *worried* because everyone different blah blah blah. but i would be worried that they might have lost or forgot about your application...i dont know. im not like an expert but you might want to call and just ask when to expect an email about your rank in a very polite way.

Clarissa :love:

Thanks Clarissa. :) Sounds like they're making headway... I'll call on monday. Hope they didn't forget about me. One of my interviews went sooo well!!!

About the Ads
                  This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                  7. This thread is locked.