December 2014 QA for cpje , test takers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FutureVietPharm

AnxiousPharmD2014
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys,

I just wanted to create a thread for all of those who have taken their cpje or will be taking their cpje during Dec QA. Lets update our status here. I took mine in December and hope to get result sooner and don't have to wait till feb. Omg
Anyone took their cpje recently and how did u feel about it?
 
LOL, I took this exam 12 days ago. In that time I have, applied and received approval to take another states Law exam, and as of today I have passed that law exam. It took 12 days to this, possibly less if I cut 2-3 days of extra study time. CA BOP, is on another level.

HOwever, if you are already a licensed pharmacist, you probably dont care about how slow the BOP is, because the longer it takes new people to get licensed the longer your job is secure.
 
LOL, I took this exam 12 days ago. In that time I have, applied and received approval to take another states Law exam, and as of today I have passed that law exam. It took 12 days to this, possibly less if I cut 2-3 days of extra study time. CA BOP, is on another level.

HOwever, if you are already a licensed pharmacist, you probably dont care about how slow the BOP is, because the longer it takes new people to get licensed the longer your job is secure.

[
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I just want to clarify something. For retail setting .. If hospice phones in CII rx can we go ahead and dispense it while waitng for the fax to be sent over later with exemption code? However we can not sell it without having receive a fax rx yet right? Also does the exemption code need to be written in the fax rx or can we get it verbally over the phone? Does this apply to terminally Ill too? The law book said if we didn't get the exemption code then return the rx for exemption code? Kinda confused
 
What is a amazing, is how California doesnt even particpate in allowing scores to be released online. It is 2015 and they are still sending scores out via regular mail like we have not progressed from 1959.
 
Me texting to my friend:
so losing my patience...what kind of idiots sitting in CA BOP taking 3 months for grading 90 multiple selection computerized exam???

My friend who is a M.D. from another state: WTF? CA that broken??

Me: I regret I moved to here. Even one of their best pharmacy schools suck! California over-rated!! Do not come here my friend!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, you can tell by going to CA Board website hit applicants tab then click on exam information then scroll down /click on release of exam results -
the pdf has been updated today to their standard one rather than the one announcing the Dec 1st QA
 
No, you can tell by going to CA Board website hit applicants tab then click on exam information then scroll down /click on release of exam results -
the pdf has been updated today to their standard one rather than the one announcing the Dec 1st QA

I clicked Release of Exam Results - Updated 2/19/15 (PDF) as ciencia said:

"Routine Release of Examination Results
The Board strives to release examination results received by PSI for the California Pharmacist Jurisprudence Exam (CPJE) and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) for the American Pharmacist Licensure Examination (NAPLEX) within 30 days from examination administration and will release them earlier when possible.
The Board will only provide examination results by mail to the candidate at the address of record the Board has on file. If it has been over 45 days since you sat for the examination(s), please email the Board at [email protected] to request a status by identifying the examination (CPJE or NAPLEX) along with the examination administration date. The Board will not check on the status of your examination results unless it has been over 45 days from the date you sat for the examination(s)."

If QA is done, when we will receive our score? Did they send out the score? Any one who received it yet?

The above announcement from CA BOP did not mention anything about when we will getting the result, nor they mention about QA is over...
 
Last edited:
This is their standard announcement it will not give any info about QA , if you took the exam more than a few weeks ago ( I assume it's been much longer than that) you will receive your score within the next few days, based on what I've seen with interns stuck in the QA in the past
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I agree, they took out the notice about the QA beginning on 12/1. This means they have been notified about the 400 exams. Results should be here for all of us within a week.
 
No today. None from CA BOP in my mail box.

I guess when they release 400 new CA pharmacists, there will be bloody fighting for few jobs available. So, stupid...why they did not release the score timely manner, so people get jobs and employer get pharmacists when they need...so ******ed system here...
 
Last edited:
Funny CA BOP said they have no idea when they would release the score a few days ago...

Anyway, hope none of you needs to take this again! Best luck to you all, particularly more for those who took 2 months ago!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last go around it took a little longer for it to get to LA than to SF... My mail hasn't come yet today and I am trying to restrain myself from running up and down the stairs to check it every 15 minutes.