You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step II December 9th 2015, Step 2 CS Exam result thread
Started by takeuponeidea
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
anyone got cs results
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
still waiting...anytime they may be out
last time they were out by 8am newyork time.....
Took mine on Sept 28th, still not out yet.
yes....not only cs but step 1 and step 2 ck are not yet out....
Yea, I think my STEP 1 came out around lunch time last year or 12P EST
pahrmed....they release anytime from 8am to 5pm....mostly before 9am but few times by noon
Waiting for more than two months realllly horrible 🙁It has been quite a tortuous process I believe...
released now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wow..just saw the score...passed with high performance with stars....congrats to others...all d best guys....I am sorry for those dint make it....all d best guys
When did you take the test?wow..just saw the score...passed with high performance with stars....congrats to others...all d best guys....I am sorry for those dint make it....all d best guys
When did you take the test?Finally mine is out. Passed. Thank you Jesus. If I did not pass I would have had to withdraw my application for the match.
I took around Oct 2nd week
When did you take the test?
October 6th, Atlanta
Maybe it depends on the location. I took mine in Philadelphia on 9/28.
Late September for me at Atlanta, but still no signs of results. These are emailed to us right?
Maybe it depends on the location. I took mine in Philadelphia on 9/28.
And nothing for you yet>? Took my exam mid-September in Philadelphia as well...
Still waiting here as well...Sept 17th in Philly...
I think those who gave exam in sept and results not yet declared, will get after some time as they release in batches by 5pm...
Passed mine!!!! Alhamdulillah 🙂
High performance in CIS and SEP
Borderline in ICE though
Still Im glad im done with this monster at least.
Now only CK is left
High performance in CIS and SEP
Borderline in ICE though
Still Im glad im done with this monster at least.
Now only CK is left
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mid-october in houston here ... nothing yet. anyone testing in houston hear back?
Got my score back. PASS 🙂 Took it on mid September in Philly. Didn't receive an email (I just went to the NBME site)
Same. Took mine on 10/23 (mole day) in Philly and didn't get an email but when I went to the website my score was there.
Passed, but I had to check the nbme website since I received no emails. Thank god it's over (until Step 3 at least).
Thank god, passed. Also had to check website (no email).
I passed, 26th October, Chicago. Nothing touched borderline, but who cares, it's over and I can move on in life!
Happy for your result....congrats
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Passed! Oh god, what a relief!
Passed. Surprised by how borderline the ice was but it seems to be pretty common
Yeah I had the same thing...not sure what to make of that...
New to the forum just to share how ridiculous I think the CS is. Took the test for the second time Sept 24th. Got my passing score today. Couldn't be more relieved. Higher performance in every section. Congrats to those that passed; good luck to those who didn't get results yet. And hang in there if you failed. It happened to me with a very borderline ICE score the first time. Prepare harder and take it again. You'll pass it.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 580
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 844