USMLE December 9th 2015, Step 2 CS Exam result thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

takeuponeidea

Be Strong ! Take Up One Idea and Work On it !
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Results will be out anytime after 7:50AM Newyork time....Today on Dec 9,2015 first day of reporting for those who took exam between September 6 - October 31

All the best guys

Members don't see this ad.

They should rename this exam to USMLE Step 2 Customer Service instead of Clinical Skills...lol

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats to everyone who passed! I just found out I failed CIS and started another thread about it. I'm curious about how close I was. How many XXXs do you have to get above borderline to pass? Thanks so much!

Congrats to everyone who passed! I just found out I failed CIS and started another thread about it. I'm curious about how close I was. How many XXXs do you have to get above borderline to pass? Thanks so much!

Man I'm so sorry - you'll rock it next time! This was my score report for ICE - passed, but a little close for comfort.

Capture.PNG

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

As long as at least the rightmost X touches the borderline & high performance barrier in the grey band you can pass.

Hello guys,

Big congrats for who passed and better luck next time for who didn't.

My result will be released on Feb 3rd, but I started freaking out about ICE and a little bit about CIS after what I read regarding either failing or borderline passing those 2 sections!

Would you please tell us more about what you do think you did wrong to get the low performance pass or fail in in ICE and/or CIS?

Thank you for your help :)