Decent online course school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hemorrage

Ambrose
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was looking to take some credits this summer to boost my cGPA, however, i can't afford anything at my university since they charge like 2.4k per class... i was wondering if you guys had any recommendations for online schools that are reliable/inexpensive?

Members don't see this ad.

I was looking to take some credits this summer to boost my cGPA, however, i can't afford anything at my university since they charge like 2.4k per class... i was wondering if you guys had any recommendations for online schools that are reliable/inexpensive?

Why not take an online course from a nearby CC? Check first that it won't appear as "online" on your transcript.

Members don't see this ad :)
yes. while it may or may not be true, most CC's have a stigma of being "easy" so getting an A at a university looks MUCH better than getting an A at a CC. Just spend the money its worth it

Dont take it at a CC, you'll look like an idiot compared to someone who got an A at a university.

You trollin or what?

You trollin or what?

Nope I'm not trolling. The OP in that thread was taking a pre req, there's absolutely no reason for him to take that at a CC if he can take it at a university. HERE I'm looking to take bs classes to inflate my gpa. Now gtfo

Ps; did I say I was going to do a CC? No

Why not take an online course from a nearby CC? Check first that it won't appear as "online" on your transcript.

I took a few of these for fun.

Imagine high school

but easier.

Some are easier, but some are harder because some of the professors don't give a damn about grade inflation. I earned a 89.9% in a math class and my professor gave me a B. it varies I suppose.

OP I can't help you here but why not check out a local CC?

Cheap education = Community college

There's nothing insulting about that; community colleges are designed to give people an affordable post-secondary education.

That said, I took an online course at my community college and it was the easiest course of my entire life. It was ridiculous. Not all community colleges are that easy, but look into a stats course at Philadelphia if you want an easy A.

Nope I'm not trolling. The OP in that thread was taking a pre req, there's absolutely no reason for him to take that at a CC if he can take it at a university. HERE I'm looking to take bs classes to inflate my gpa. Now gtfo

Ps; did I say I was going to do a CC? No
Based on this post, I recommend any online school willing to take your money. They have a ton of online courses and med schools love getting transcripts from them. It really shows the applicant put in the extra effort to excel at a difficult institution rather than trying to fluff their grades. :rolleyes: