Deciding on a school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MichaelScarn11

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I am fortunate enough to have a few schools as options for the next four years. I am a Massachusetts resident with a strong interest in small animal medicine and research. The four schools in which I am considering are Tufts, Upenn, THE Ohio State, and UFlorida. Each school has its desirable and appealing factors to me, making it hard to choose between. If anyone has any input and/or strategies pertaining to the decision making process please inform me. I have read a few other threads that discuss factors to consider while making a decision, but I am still conflicted!
Thank you for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all, I am fortunate enough to have a few schools as options for the next four years. I am a Massachusetts resident with a strong interest in small animal medicine and research. The four schools in which I am considering are Tufts, Upenn, THE Ohio State, and UFlorida. Each school has its desirable and appealing factors to me, making it hard to choose between. If anyone has any input and/or strategies pertaining to the decision making process please inform me. I have read a few other threads that discuss factors to consider while making a decision, but I am still conflicted!
Thank you for your help!
C
H
E
A
P
E
S
T

S
C
H
O
O
L

I
S

B
E
S
T

S
C
H
O
O
L

Reactions: 13 users
Members don't see this ad :)
U OF FLORIDA!!!! GO GATORS! (and OOS tuition is not that bad)

Reactions: 1 user