Now that the decision has been made, congrats. You will not regret not attending UF. Gainesville is a podunk little town. I spent three years there. What a hole. Now do not get me wrong, UF is a fine school, but the town, jiminy. I took a watch in to the mall to get fixed, and when I got it back it was set back forty years. And for those of you who decide to go to UF, I hope you like Orange and Blue, because those are the only two colors that exist in that town. You have not lived until some toothless person that has not shaven in four days and obviously did not attend college tries to argue that the whole school fell apart when Spurrier left. And then when she turns to her husband to get his opinion, watch out.
Needles to say, the education at UF is great, both undergrad and the medical school, but Gainesville itself sucks. Imagine, traffic jams in a town that size...oh well, I am sure to get some rabid fans try and defend it.....