Decisions on Pre-dents.com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentalDevil

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems like on predents.com a lot of people have posted that they have been accepted to certain schools, but a comparatively few have posted where they are attending. Is this because people just haven't gotten around to updating, or are there still a lot of people out there who haven't decided?

As someone waitlisted at my #1 choice, I sure hope people don't wait till the last minute to decide.

Do you think waitlisters will get a lot of calls after May 1st when schools find out if you're holding multiple spots?

Members don't see this ad.

I think what happens is that you get all into studentdoctor.net and predents.com before you're in and maybe even update predents the day that you get your letters and then don't care anymore after that.

Now that I'm know where I'm going I pretty much come here to keep up with two threads (general Texas thread and specific UTHSC-SA thread) where I used to follow everything on this board before being accepted.