Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All right, so I know very little in terms of many aesthetic surguries like removing dewclaws, or making dogs have shorter tails. I'm sure there's a more technical term for the latter, but that's a telltale sign, excuse the pun, of my ignorance on the subject.
These operations tend to bring up ethical questions, so I figured I should know about these things if I want to be well informed. Many of the vets I've worked with refuse to do certain operations, and well, I was hoping we could get a good list of these operations and the reasons people do and do not do them.
thanks!
These operations tend to bring up ethical questions, so I figured I should know about these things if I want to be well informed. Many of the vets I've worked with refuse to do certain operations, and well, I was hoping we could get a good list of these operations and the reasons people do and do not do them.
thanks!