Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Declining Acceptances

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by KMG365, Nov 21, 2005.

1. KMG365

KMG365 Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I was hoping someone could help me out with a question. I am in the incredibly fortunate position to have to decline acceptances, but I am a little unsure who the correspondance should be addressed to. Do I send it to the person that signed the acceptance letter, to the admissions office in general, the admissions secratary I've been corresponding with, or someone else I'm not thinking of? If anyone has any experience with this, or anyone has a salient thought, I'd appreciate the guidance. Thanks.

2. dr.z

Physician 10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Since you are corresponding with admissions secratary, you might want to send her an email or letter. Otherwise, I would have sent it to the admissions office in general.

3. Lady Tokimi

Lady Tokimi Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Yes, i agree. Just send it to the Office of Admissions. That's what i did.....and start the letter with : To whom it may concern :. They'll know what to do.