delayed ABEM written/qualifying board exam with a good score?

Started by Genesea
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Genesea

.
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone delay taking the ABEM written/qualifying board exam for 2+yrs but passed comfortably?
I've delayed taking it, and now freaking myself out about the study showing 2.5 point drop from ITE scores when >2yrs out.
I think I was 77 on ITE but if I lost 2.5 points that would likely be failing.
I know I was stupid not to take it sooner, just looking for some n=1 reassurance.


Edit for posterity: Me! I did that ^
5 Years out and passed comfortably with score of 87.
 
Last edited: