• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Delayed Decision at Tufts

DrFlower

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 19, 2004
    I heard that there are quite a number of people that are given a delayed decision status. I too am one of them, and am hoping very very much (though don't know whether to feel optimistic or pessimistic) to hear that I'm accepted when the admissions committee convenes the beginning of May.

When did you hear about your delayed decision status? I've been delayed since December... :(

About the Ads

DrFlower

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Jun 19, 2004
      Well, when I contacted the admissions office a little while ago they said that quite a number of people get accepted from the delayed decision category in May, so that's encouraging. But yeah, it makes you wonder if you'll be one of the lucky ones, being that so many were initially put in this category.

skiracer90

go sox!
      10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Aug 3, 2004
      Northeast
        DrFlower said:
        Well, when I contacted the admissions office a little while ago they said that quite a number of people get accepted from the delayed decision category in May, so that's encouraging. But yeah, it makes you wonder if you'll be one of the lucky ones, being that so many were initially put in this category.

That is encouraging only if they don't have 500 people in the delayed decision category, ya know? I wonder if schools even reject people these days...

Anyway, best of luck to all of us! However, Tufts would be 5000 times better if it wasn't one of the most expensive schools in the country.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.