Deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted197262

deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since nobody's updating the interview reviews...

Is there a strong consensus/feeling/opinion on wake forest and unc-chapel hill? I have tried looking at any previous year's reviews, but have not come up with a whole lot. I would like to interview at one, but I'm having difficulty figuring out which one...

thanks

easy one....bowman gray

Members don't see this ad :)
Rotated and interviewed at both this year. PM me for details

Just an FYI: You may enjoy the interview more at UNC - I heard that some years back they hired a PR firm to come in and design the interview/tour day. I did end up ranking them higher than I thought I would before the interview. Wake was top notch - I had some friends at UNC who weren't as happy with the program (although I still think it is good). My info is several years old however...

Just an FYI: You may enjoy the interview more at UNC - I heard that some years back they hired a PR firm to come in and design the interview/tour day. I did end up ranking them higher than I thought I would before the interview. Wake was top notch - I had some friends at UNC who weren't as happy with the program (although I still think it is good). My info is several years old however...

UNC has definitely had some turn-over in recent years... I've been hearing (unsubstantiated) rumors of program instability and whatnot. Of course, I have no experience at Wake Med, so I can't really compare.

Hey guys, I should have some free time tomorrow so I will try to post a review of both programs.

UNC has definitely had some turn-over in recent years... I've been hearing (unsubstantiated) rumors of program instability and whatnot. Of course, I have no experience at Wake Med, so I can't really compare.

New program director 1.5 years ago, new chair started 1 month ago. Some attending turnover (particularly in pain) but not to a degree I'd call "program instability".